Accelerated Adult Education
Insurance professionals, complete your bachelor’s degree one night a week + online
The Accelerated Bridge to Education (ABE) program is dedicated to providing the most adult-friendly and convenient academic programs in the Central Illinois area. You can earn your bachelor’s degree in a program designed for busy working professionals and potentially receive credit for prior learning earned through your certification exams. For examples on how your certification exams may equate to credit, please review the links below. For an exam not listed, please contact email@example.com to determine how a particular exam would articulate to Lincoln College.
- American Institute For Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (The Institutes) – Institutes course equivalencies for CPCU courses
- American Institute For Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (The Institutes) – Institutes course equivalencies for INS courses
- Life Office Management Association (LOMA) – LOMA course equivalencies
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) – IAAP Administrative Professional equivalencies
Each year, more than 100 insurance professionals are enrolled in the ABE program at Lincoln College with class one night per week supplemented by online learning so you can finish your degree while maintaining your career and personal life.
As an Adult Learning Focused Institution, Lincoln College’s commitment to academic rigor and to access in adult learning drives our continual effort to offer the best bachelor programs for adults in Central Illinois.
Bachelor’s degrees are available in:
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Leadership *Requires AAS
- Bachelor of Applied Management in Entrepreneurship *Requires AAS
*designed for students with an earned Associate of Applied Science degree
ABE Program at a Glance
It’s easy to get started, and even easier to complete your degree. Here are just a few highlights of what the ABE program offers. If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact our office and one of our staff members will get in touch with you.
- Earn up to 27 credit hours per year, by attending one class one night a week over a five-week session supplemented by online learning
- Dedicated faculty who understand the pressure of working & attending college and will work with you every step of the way
- An academic advisor to guide you through the entire program from start to finish
- Affordable at only $340 per credit hour
- Credit for prior learning is available
- Convenient payment plans are available
If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact
or complete an inquiry form .
In addition to ABE’s original home on the Normal campus of Lincoln College, we have a satellite location in Oglesby, Illinois on the Illinois Valley Community College campus in order to meet the needs of adult students in the communities of the Illinois Valley, in Peoria at the Peoria Campus of Illinois Central College and at the Lincoln Campus where we offer the Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management in the ABE format.